"The Freedom Climber has been popular at our gym since it was installed this year, particularly among new climbers. New climbers seem to gravitate toward it and like to demonstrate to their friends how it is used. Because it is easy to operate and can be used without a partner, I think it gives new climbers confidence and makes them feel like there is something in the gym that they can master."
Megan Donnelly - Rutgers University
An innovative, rotating,
non-motorized, climbing wall
Providing a whole body workout in a safe, harness-free environment
Now installed in over 16 countries around the world; in facilities varying from fitness centers to military bases to private residences to corporate offices to universities and schools.
© 2010 Freedom Climber. All Rights Reserved.
"I am really impressed with the apparent quality of this piece of equipment. Easy maintenance and cleaning is definitely appreciated. The students are intrigued at this point as many have never seen anything like this. The ones that are into climbing are almost obsessed with it. Even with the most experienced climbers, this is a challenge both in skill and endurance. We may seriously be looking at a second Freedom Climber in the near future.
Thank you Terry for all your help!!!"
Suzann Hensley - Assistant Director, Tennessee Tech University Campus Recreation
- designed to provide continuous climbing in as small a space as possible
- extends out from the wall just 8 inches and fits in a room with 8 foot ceilings
- the Freedom Climber makes it easy to add climbing to your member's fitness experiences
- being non-motorized it uses the action of climbing to cause the rotation
- the Freedom Climber rotates quietly either clockwise or counter-clockwise
- turn a knob and the speed of the rotation varies from slow to fast
- used by fitness enthusiasts around the world
- installed on military bases, in fitness centers, at universities, in corporate wellness rooms,
in apartment complex fitness rooms, in homes, in schools, in youth zones,
and even in a hypobaric chamber
Featured on : 'EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION' , 'MANCAVE' , and 'THE GADGET SHOW' (UK)
"The Freedom Climber was installed at the Brandywine YMCA in August 2011. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. Adults and children alike love to use it. It is a challenging skill to learn and a great workout. It has been a hassle free piece of equipment which we really appreciate. They did a professional job with the install as well as the training for our staff.
As a Wellness Professional, I would highly recommend the Freedom Climber"
Laura Schofield-Pierce - Senior Health and Wellness Director, YMCA of Delaware, Brandywine Branch